• Welcome to 40 Riverdale Road, a magnificent home designed with the utmost consideration for comfortable family living. Nestled on a sprawling 2002 sqm in the highly coveted Helena Valley Private Estate, this residence exudes grandeur.
This impressive home boasts spacious living areas of formal lounge and dining room, spacious open plan family living and dining and a huge kitchen complete with walk in pantry and shoppers entrance.
The master bedroom enjoys a private position to the front of the home and has a large walk in robe and ensuite bathroom with corner spa bath .
Three other bedrooms are generous in size and have built in robes.
An oversized laundry room also doubles as a craft room and boasts excellent storage options. The fabulous games room with a built in bar provides extra living space for family entertainment.
Step outside into the enchanting gardens, a tranquil oasis adorned with lush bore reticulated lawns and mature trees. The magnificent alfresco area, boasting a high gabled roof and bespoke pillars, sets the stage for large gatherings with loved ones, accompanied by the soothing melodies of birdsong.
For hobbyists, handypersons, or car enthusiasts, the expansive workshop, extra garage, and storeroom will fulfill every dream. Additionally, a separate parking bay for caravans or boats ensures that all your prized possessions are properly housed.
Welcome to your new home at 40 Riverdale Road, where grand proportions and comfortable family living harmoniously coexist.
• Impressive entry hallway
• High ceilings throughout
• Formal lounge and dining room
• Open plan family living and dining space
• Huge kitchen with walk in pantry and shoppers entrance
• Ducted air conditioning
• Magnificent Alfresco area
• Solar panels
• Beautiful bore reticulated gardens
• Double garage with drive through access
• Large powered workshop, garage and store room
• Parking bay for caravan or boat
• Side access to workshop
• Situated on 2002 sqm
• Conveniently located 25km from Perth cbd, 15 minutes to Perth airport and a short drive to major shopping precincts. Historic Guildford town and the Swan Valley are also on your doorstep.