Stunning native gardens set the scene for this gorgeous home on a rare 2258qm in the much sought after Helena Valley private estate. As you enter this Solar passive designed home you will be welcomed by gorgeous timber floors, natural light filled rooms and spacious open living areas. The heart of the home is undoubtably the stunning kitchen where stone bench tops, Smeg appliances and huge cupboard space will cater for large family gatherings while the host cooks up a storm.
The bright family living and dining area provides beautiful views to the vast gardens. In the centre of the home, a media /activity room ensures extra space for all the family. A large study is located to the front of the home. 3 bedrooms, all with built in robes and ceiling fans are well sized and are served by a modern bathroom and toilet .
The master bedroom boasts large windows to allow cooling breezes through and boasts views to the pool and gardens. The large ensuite has a marble vanity and a separate toilet and powder room.
Outside, a huge alfresco is the perfect place from where to enjoy the wonderful gardens with an array of fruit and native trees with meandering Toodyay stone pathways leading to a rustic fire pit. From here you will be surrounded by the tranquil sounds of the many native birds.
A wonderful addition to this fine home is the separate pool house /studio with a living room, bathroom and tranquil veranda with bbq. A heat pump warms the pool to allow endless months of enjoyment.
Adjacent to the double garage is a marvellous workshop with 15 amp power so the handy person of the family can enjoy their hobbies.
Homes of this calibre are rare to the market and viewing at 1st home open is strongly recommended
• Built by Griff Morris of Solar Dwellings
• 4 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms to main residence
• Master with large walk in robe , ensuite bathroom and seperate toilet.
• Spacious open plan family living and dining
• Fabulous Kitchen with stone bench tops, European appliances and great storage
• Media/Activity room
• Home office
• 6kw Solar panels
• Huge Alfresco entertaining area
• Brick workshop adjacent to Double garage
• Pool house with lounge, bathroom and verandah
• Fully fenced fibreglass pool with heat pump
• Stunning established gardens with Native trees and Toodyay stone pathways
• Orchard with Apple, Mandarin, Mulberry and grapes
• Rare 2258 sqm block in highly sought after location
• 25 Minutes to Perth CBD.15 minute drive to Airports. Excellent schools. 10 minute drive to Major shopping precinct