Proudly positioned on 604sqm opposite a park, this stunning home is sure to impress. Gorgeous gardens set the scene as you’re enticed inside through statement double doors into a gleaming world of contemporary elegance.
A master bedroom to the front of the home boasts 2 walk in robes, and a huge ensuite bathroom with double vanity stone benchtops and separate toilet.
The wide hallway brings you to a light filled space incorporating the open plan family living and dining area.
The magnificent kitchen with stone benchtops, and quality stainless steel appliances offers fantastic storage space with an array of drawers and a massive walk in pantry. An island bench and feature splashback creates a stunning space for the chef of the family to show of their creativity.
A spacious home theatre room offers extra liveability while the large home office offers the perfect space for those working from home.
Three other well sized bedrooms all have built in robes and the main bathroom has a stone vanity , shower and bath. A separate toilet has its own washbasin.
Outside, a spacious alfresco area overlooks immaculate gardens with manicured lawns and an array of fruit trees.
This stunning home shines throughout with a free flowing floorplan, neutral décor and features such as ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, quality fittings and solar panels.
– 4 Bedrooms, master with walk in robes and ensuite
– 2 luxurious Bathrooms
– Home office
– Magnificent kitchen with stone benchtops, huge walk in pantry and quality appliances
– Open plan family living and dining
– Home theatre room
– Ducted Reverse cycle air conditioning
– Double garage with extra storage space and drive through access
– Alfresco area
– Solar panels
– Stunning rose gardens to the front and manicured lawns and fruit trees in back garden
– Beautifully positioned on 604sqm opposite park.