6 Barnden Road, HELENA VALLEY
YOU DESERVE IT
When the hard work is done and family has flown the coop, the time comes to spoil yourself and live the dream in absolute luxury.
A brilliant combination of supreme quality and relaxed entertaining lifestyle describes this sensational home which has been built to the highest standards.
A short stroll to Kadina Trail, every square metre of this 600sqm block has been utilised to provide a home with generous accommodation and low maintenance living. The high-quality finishes will appeal to downsizers, while families will enjoy the separation of living areas.
Entertaining and relaxing is the aim here with bi-fold doors overlooking a sparkling heated pool and undercover alfresco with electric outdoor blinds.
This home offers all the premium features including 4 large bedrooms, 2 luxurious bathrooms, open plan family & dining, home theatre room, feature high ceilings and kitchen with granite benchtops and quality appliances. Featuring porcelain tiled floor, stunning window treatments and magnificent finishings, this Atrium built home defies comparison.
• Impressive entrance with feature ceilings
• 4 large bedrooms
• 2 luxurious bathrooms
• Home theatre room
• Fabulous kitchen with granite benchtops and quality appliances
• Open plan family living and dining
• Quality fittings and features throughout
• Sparkling below ground chemi gem heated pool
• Secluded entertainment area
• Side parking for caravan or trailer
• 600sqm low maintenance block
• Conveniently located 25 mins from Perth CBD, short distance to airport and minutes from historic Guildford, Swan Valley and exciting Midland precinct, SJOG hospital and the new Curtin University.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 600 sqm
- Water Rates : $1313.57 yearPer Year
- Council Rates : $2934.27 yearPer Year