6 Barnden Road, HELENA VALLEY
Stunning Entertaining Lifestyle
A brilliant combination of supreme quality and relaxed entertaining lifestyle describes this sensational home which has been built to the highest standards.
A short stroll to Kadina Trail, every square metre of this 600sqm block has been utilised to provide a home with generous accommodation and low maintenance living. The high-quality finishes will appeal to downsizers, while families will enjoy the separation of living areas.
Entertaining and relaxing is the aim here with bi-fold doors overlooking a sparkling heated pool and undercover alfresco with electric outdoor blinds.
This home offers all the premium features including 4 large bedrooms, 2 luxurious bathrooms, open plan family & dining, home theatre room, feature high ceilings and kitchen with granite benchtops and quality appliances. Featuring porcelain tiled floor, stunning window treatments and magnificent finishings, this Atrium built home defies comparison.
• Versatile floorplan
• Impressive entrance with feature ceilings
• 4 large bedrooms
• 2 luxurious bathrooms
• Home theatre room
• Fabulous kitchen with granite benchtops and quality appliances
• Open plan family living and dining
• Games Room
• Quality fittings and features throughout
• Sparkling below ground chemi gem heated pool
• Secluded entertainment area
• Side parking for caravan or trailer
• 600sqm low maintenance block
• Conveniently located 25 mins from Perth CBD, short distance to airport and minutes from historic Guildford, Swan Valley and exciting Midland precinct, SJOG hospital and the new Curtin University.
- Type : House
- Land Size : 600 sqm
- Water Rates : $1313.57 yearPer Year
- Council Rates : $2934.27 yearPer Year